Do You Have a Vitamin Deficiency?
In the world of vitamins and nutrition, one of the most intriguing topics is how we can access the nutrients we need for our bodies to function properly. Just as there are elements in our diet that are essential for good health, there are also certain vitamins that are essential for maintaining optimal health.
10 Signs You May Have a Vitamin Deficiency
1. Feeling tired all the time.
2. Developing headaches.
3. Feeling sad, hopeless, or anxious.
4. Having problems concentrating.
5. Feeling like you're moving slower than usual.
6. Experiencing mood swings and feeling irritable.
7. Having trouble sleeping and staying asleep at night.
8. Not getting enough energy to exercise or play with your kids or grandkids.
9. Developing an unexplained cough, sore throat, cold, or flu that won't go away.
10. Developing a fever that won't go away with antibiotics or other treatments.
What To Do If You Suspect a Vitamin Deficiency
1) Rule out other causes for your symptoms first by getting a complete physical and talking to your doctor about your symptoms and health history.
2) Eat a well-balanced diet and take vitamins and minerals, as recommended by your doctor or nutritionist, to help ensure that you're getting what you need from food and supplements.
3) If you're not satisfied with the results of the first step, ask your doctor about getting a blood test to help determine if you have a vitamin deficiency.
How to Fix a Deficiency
There are a few different ways to fix a deficiency. Here at Drip Doctors of Arkansas, we highly recommend our IV vitamin & mineral drips, improving your diet, and getting more sunlight.
Our customized IV Nutrient Infusions are used to deliver vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream, offering superior absorption over oral supplements.
We offer several pre-formulated solutions to address concerns including:
Optimal Athletic Performance
Immune system strengthening
Hangover and headache relief
Cold and flu symptoms
At Drip Doctors of Arkansas, we are an elite wellness lounge that offers a wide variety of services including, IV therapy, compression, cryotherapy, and facials/injections. Our team of medically-directed providers helps to identify and recommend services to our clients. We have physicians and nurse practitioners on staff supervising our services and treatments. It is our mission to provide prophylaxis, restoration, rejuvenation, and healing to all of our clients from day one.
Book an appointment with us by calling 1-888-362-3747 or by scheduling a visit right from our website, here: https://www.dripdoctorsofarkansas.com/
“Less Aches and Pains, Revitalizing Your Complete Body for High-Performance Living”